Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Musical

Just an update...
As of now I have only been able to attend one rehersal. Coming home from Young Woman camp, I realized how hectic my week would be. The kids were glued to me, laundry caught up, story time started at the library, and not to mention I got sick. The first rehersal was eye opening. I have alot of singing to do as a "Bird Girl" in the Jungle of Nool. The funny thing about this is the other two girls who are with me are high school girls (the joy of community theater) and they come to my chest. I will probably look like the goofy vultures in Disney's Jungle Book, compared to these "Spring Chicks!"

3 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

what a funny sight! you'll be awesome though.. spring chicks (cute)
good luck and keep practicing. your kids will love hearing it, I'm sure!

Lindsey said...

Hang in there! It sounds like great fun, even though you are super busy. Hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

the Ausmus Party of 3,
Good luck and keep practicing and I can't wait to see the show and the costumes that you made. Let me know when the show is.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!