Friday, June 6, 2008

Memorial Day at the Zoo

In my opinion the Toledo Zoo is one of the nicest zoos in the nation. The only way to "Do the Zoo" with a family of wee ones, is to buy a zoo membership. This way you can go anytime you want, get in free, and stay the whole day or just stay an hour. What is really special about having this membership is that you can have a free trip to see the Lights Before Christmas. This is a really awesome way to get into the holiday spirit. We go as a family every year, it is tradition. There are over a million lights displayed all over the zoo. Absolutely breath taking!
This zoo trip Brian came as well as my sister Katlin, her soon to be hubby, Henry, and baby Sam. This was Sammie's first trip. It was a beautiful day and we stayed for about 3 hours. When we got home we all took a little afternoon snooze.

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!