Friday, June 6, 2008

Lavinia's 4th Birthday

It is official I have a four year girl now. June 4th was the magic day. I cannot believe she is four.
We surprised her with a little party with some of her friends and family on Sunday. Devin took her outside while Brian and I decorated the dining room. I was not going to do a "party" just have cake and ice cream on her bday. However, on Saturday before her bday Lavinia informs us that she wants her "Island Princess Barbie cake, and bubble gum and her friends to come to her party. (Sigh what is a parent to do but give in) So off we went to the store. Brian and I were shopping and he started throwing little crowns, rings, and necklaces into the cart. He said "it is my only girl, I want it to be nice." He was more excited then she was I think. I was not so excited for a "party" due to the million things I have to do before leaving for camp for a week. But the it went off without a hitch and the girls had fun!

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!