Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sick, Sick, and Sick!

Liam is a very sick little chicken! It started Saturday at the Powwow with a high fever, and has continued to this very moment. The fever is lower but now I have a very stuffy whining little boy. The new thing is somehow he has forgot how to wipe his own nose. If a little junk starts rolling out, (I know gross!) he starts whining and says "my nose!" This morning he told me that "My nose is broke, Mommy I can't Breed.) Sigh, I hate when kids are sick,especially mine. We have been to the doctor's twice this week. Monday he was fine except the fever, probably viral. FYI Hand Foot and Mouth is going around. However, his fever was still going strong yesterday, now we have a possible Strep throat. I sit here now, holding a hot, tired, crying 2 year old, waiting to get the test results back. Oops, gotta go wipe his nose, shall I join in the crying too?

1 comment:

MarangiFam said...

Hey Heather -
Sorry that illness has struck your household...we're praying that it doesn't reach ours anytime really soon! Zumba is going strong - I teach 7 classes a week between the Y, Essence Mind and Body and Dance Expressions dance studio. On top of that, I'm at Owens this semester (much cheaper) and the semester is halfway over...woo-hoo! Did you start at Statzenberger (sp?) yet? How's the new house?

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!