Monday, September 29, 2008

Our new craft adventure

Sewing is starting to become an interest of mine. As with any thing I believe it takes practice. For me, I find it to be a challenge that I want to over come. My mom and I started to make Puzzle quilts. However, they are still not finished due to the move etc. Mom went out to Utah to visit our family friends the Yardley's. Sister Yardley is an accomplished seamstress and has given my mom some great ideas that we are now attempting. This is my mom's new creation. She made one for me and one for Katie. They are called "Jelly Roll bags." Now I am sure this is nothing new to some of you, but we are totally digging them. So far two of my friends want me to make them one. Stay tuned for my creations....

.

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!