Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall!

Happy Fall! It is now official! I counted down to 11:45 a.m to welcome the season. A little obsessive you say? Maybe, but it is worth it. I noticed a few dead leaves here and there today too. Okay, maybe it due to the lack of rain in July and August, but it looks promising! I finished some of my decorating, but I still have more things to get. Another thing that I love is the fact I can sleep well now. Despite having air conditioning, I sleep horribly during the summer. But when the weather cools down, I become like a Momma Bear and hunker down to sleep the whole fall and winter away. But unlike a real Momma bear, my cubs did not leave and are more than willing to wake me up.

1 comment:

The Arizona Richters said...

happy happy fall! it's my fav season too! we're all decked out for halloween now, and we keep going! looove it! we went to the park where it looks like ohio- and picked leaves off the ground for fhe. eva could've cared less - she just wanted the pecans. or almonds--- some kind of nut. how NUTTY!

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!