Friday, October 10, 2008

ABC's and 1, 2, 3's

If only school for adults could be as easy as learning your ABC's and 1,2, 3's! I am doing it again, yes I am back to being a "professional student." So, what am I going to do now when I grow up? I have enrolled in Medical Office Technology/Coding and billing. Basically, I will be able to run and manage a medical office, enter codes and billing. I thought about being a Medical Assistant, however, I am told I will make more money at doing this. Even though I have already have an Associates degree in Early Childhood Education, I need to be able to have a job that will actually pay something. Honestly, I love office busy work. I love organizing, love working with the public and customer service. However, I hate retail. At the way our economy is going, it looks like we will have to work until we die. Luckily for me, I do not have to long to complete this degree. Most of my previous credits transferred. So I am looking at a little over a year, going full time. I wanted to get something else under my belt before the kids will all be in school, then I will have nothing to do! So far classes are good, just like riding a bike. But with all things it is just organizing and going with the flow of our family, and trusting in the Lord. So, with that said, it is now time for me to hit the books! Night!

1 comment:

MarangiFam said...

Good luck with all your classes...let me know when you have some extra time and we can go to lunch :-)

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!