Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN!




The Witch is In! Me at our church's Trunk or Treat

Jack O' Lanterns 2008

Today is my favorite day of the whole year! So far I have had two phone calls from my friends wishing me a Happy Halloween. Just like I would have calls if it was my birthday. I start the spooky festivities early, enjoying them as they come. I have watched as many Halloween specials as possible and just bask in the happiness that this day brings to me. every year I stay up on October 30 so I can "welcome" the day. Call me a pagan but I cannot deny my love for this day. Unfortunately, this year I am suffering a really awful headache that just seems to not want to go away. Hopefully, by tonight it will have gone and I can enjoy the night of ghosties, and goblins.



No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!