Monday, August 11, 2008

Sleepy, Sleepy Boy

Yesterday Brian was sitting in front of the entertainment center going through and listening to some old music he found. Liam crawled up on Bri's lap and just cuddled down. He had his "Ninny" and "Woobie, Blank, Blank" with him. I heard Liam ask Brian to cover him up and tickle his arm. Next thing we knew he fell asleep despite Creed and Stryper playing loudly right next to him.
I could not believe it. This really brought us back to the "old days" when he was just a little baby and we could hold him all the time. Now he is a Rip Roarin' 2 1/2 year old always on the go! Brian and I took a "heart picture" to remember this always.
And yes, despite all that we do, Liam's hair always stands up like a bird. He has been like that since birth. Poor baby!




1 comment:

Jen said...

**SIGH** Moments like that are heart melting - especially when we are constantly surrounded by their bull-headedness and their striving for "big-kidness." It's a beautiful moment when you can hold your baby in your arms again, smell them, and remember how tender they really are. I'm all teary eyes looking at these pix. Thanks for posting them- nice reminder for me too!
Love ya!
Jen

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!