Sunday, August 10, 2008

Devin Rocks!


Our sweaty Drummer Boy!



Devin on the Drums


"Tyler Do not Drop me!"



A Motley Crew!

The hard work paid off! Last nights show was a crowd pleaser despite the fact that alot of the crowd were friends and family! Of course they band is a "work in progress" and my garage and our ears will never be the same. I love that Devin is so dedicated. Honestly watching him last night made our hearts swell with love. He is such a beautiful talented son. Brian was watching him and leaned into me and said "you know our son is a very talented drummer." It was I think his first realization that Devin can make it in anything he wants to do.


1 comment:

Jen said...

What an awesome boy! I was going to come, crap happens - or rather my HUSBAN happened and I am not going to say anything else about it cuz if you can't say sumpin nice you shouldn't say anything. Soooo...sending my love to baby Devin and my sincere apologies for not makin it!
Love,
Jen

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!