Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Death of a Musical

After two months of long, hot rehearsals, many late nights and tons of energy, the play was cancelled. Unfortunately, the person who was directing this play did not have her "ducks in a row" prior to doing this. The positive side of this is that I can be back home in the evenings with the family. Today I have to think "What have I learned from this adventure?" Well, first I found out that I love being in the theater, and I hope to maybe do another play sometime. Second, when you put faith in other things, you can get burned. The only place I can ever put my faith is in the Lord. Honestly, I am sad. Sad that I have made my family be without me, sad that my wonderful husband had to be a "single parent" for nothing.

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!