Friday, November 21, 2008

All Good things come to an end.





Coaches Hill and Blakeman with
Avin holding the Trophies.
As with all great and marvelous things there is an end. We however were excited for the end of Avin's soccer year. Mostly due to the fact that through the season they played exceptionally well. As a matter of fact, they ended up being undefeated and became their regions champs! Yea for Arlington Red! Fire, Fire, Fire! These kids played very well and really showed time work. The coaches, hats off. Truly what a coach should be, tough with love.
It seemed that we were at a soccer game every day. When school started for me, I did not get to see some of them. I was really bummed about that. Brian had to be the "soccer mom." Hats off to him, for being the kind of man that can multitask our family.
This experience has not only helped Avin become comfortable in his new school, but has brought out the other kids to want to play soccer like him. So, in the fall, Lavinia has decided to be a soccer player too. Just call me "Soccer Mom!"





No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!