Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Artsy Fartsy!

It is time! The artistic call has been heard, I need to create. So what to do? Do I stick with what I know? Venture into uncharted waters and try a "new" craft. Blame it on my old pal Daphne, I told her she was my "Muse." Maybe it is her creative energy coming through the web, or maybe it is all those clever fellow Bloggers that I follow, whatever it is I NEED to do something. I bought yarn and needles to knit a blanket for my soon to be niece. However, I do not know how to knit but the will is there. I bought some fudge striped cookies, Reese's mini cups, and frosting to do Ms. Abby's "Hats" (Check out her blog, in my sidebar. She is also a Muse! Thanks Abby!) I have all my scrapbook stuff out from a recent scrapbook weekend. I accomplished 21 layouts. Impressed? I am! I still have a few more layouts to do. Who knows maybe tonight? Regardless of what I do, it has to happen, and happen NOW!

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!