Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Calm Days

Just when I thought it was never going to come, the kids went back to school. Do you hear the rushing sigh escape from my mouth? I love these little people I call my own, but two weeks cooped up was enough! I think I have fulfilled my duty as a stay at home 24 for 7 parent. Not only am I happy, but the kids seem to enjoy being back into their normal schedules.
Yesterday Liam could not stop talking about the "clean mud" and the Jell-o they made in his classroom. Lavinia is happy at her usual social self. She has a love/hate relationship with a little girl in her room. Ask her who her favorite friend is, she will say Laila. Ask her who makes her day the hardest, you will get the same answer. Actually, they are so cute together. Yesterday, Laila gave her a "friendship ring."
I have two more weeks until I start back, so I hope to have alot accomplished before then. But until then I AM enjoying the sounds of silence.

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!