Thursday, April 10, 2008

Night Owls!

Let me just say that alot of my posts will be late at night. Why, do you ask? Well first off the kids are in bed (sigh) what a job! Second, Brian is now working third shift as a security officer along with running his sword business. Despite my brave front, I get a tad bit "edgy" at night. So, I am up doing everything to keep myself from thinking of things that go "bump in the night." It is not a bad gig really, I have finished sewing, worked on family history, scrapbooked, read, and watched movies. However, you know it will be a bad day when you hear the first bird call and you realize the kids will be up in a hour...

2 comments:

The Arizona Richters said...

hey - i'm the first?!!? Sweeet! Anyways, welcome to the blog fam Heather! We welcome you with open arms! So, get some pics up there, whilst you are open-eyed and awake at night... lol.

MarangiFam said...

Great blog Heather! Love the pics - some of the last emails you sent me have kicked my butt...lol!
Hey Jessica - how in the world are you????
Myra :-)

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!