Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Life!

Despite efforts to keep up with our blog, I have been not so diligent. Here is the deal...Facebook. Need I say more? Since my last post, which was lets see, Summer of 2009? Yikes! Sorry!

How to catch up on over a year and a half of life?

Well, like this:

we moved again, just down the street. We looked like Gypsies.
I am a Daisy Girl Scout leader.
Lavinia is in first grade. Doing well. Discovered she has ADHD. Life has really opened up for her.
Avin, a 6th grader, tested out of math and is doing 9th grade math, and reading off the charts.
Has continued playing soccer.
Liam, just turned the Big 5!
Devin, will be 20 in March. This summer he took a over the country road trip than lived in California for a few months. Now he is back, ready to crack back down in school.
Brian, work, tattooing again.
We have a new Weimaraner, "Lady Willow Avalon of the Myst" and recently "Dixie LaFoofer" a Lhasa Apso, and Maltese mix.
My sister has blessed us with a nephew, Sam who is 2 1/2, a neice who is 20 months, and our new addition Dean, who came on October 12.
I finished school.
You know life...

No comments:

C'mon over, pull up a chair.

C'mon over, pull up a chair.
I found these kids chairs at a flea market and got them both for $15. I love this color!

The Apron Swap

The Apron Swap
I did it! And I even made one for myself!